WHO ARE WE
all those involved
two wild wolves
who try to win a tense and terrible fight.
One is solidarity, honesty, sincerity, fraternity, justice, resilience, cooperativism…
The other egotism, impatience, jealousy, distrust, arrogance, scorn…
Which will win?
Without hesitating the least, with a straight face, knowing the answer
It is very simple, the one you feed will win.
– Cherokee tale, poem version by Lluís Riera –
Resilience.Earth SCCL is a nonprofit cooperative of change management, committed to community resilience and regenerative design and social and solidarity economy as critical tools for the social, ecological and economic transformation.
The members of the cooperative offer diverse services, as design, planning and evaluation; facilitation and training; or innovation and research. We work with more than 50 local and international organizations, we have provided support to more than 100 projects, communities, municipalities and institutions who want to face the challenges of our times, in a positive, creative, stimulating sustainable way.
- Adviser, researcher and facilitator
- Specializations: community and organizational resilience, transformative education, intercultural facilitation, strategic planning, participatory evaluation, human rights advocacy.
- : B.Sc in Enviro Science & Int’l Cooperation.
- Masters in Capacity Building & Community Education.
Alba Danés Boix
- Specializations: communication for social transformation.
- Graduate in Communication Sciences – Journalism.
- Higher Technique in Artistic Photography.
- Postgraduate degree in digital marketing.
Jordi Sabaté Estopà
- Specializations: Web and custom programming, free software, GNU/Linux.
- Degree in Physics.
- Postgraduate degree in software engineering.
- Postgraduate degree in artificial intelligence.
- Advisor, researcher and facilitator
- Specializations: regenerative development, territorial and community resilience, participatory research.
- Environmentalist and Master in Sustainability.
- Postgraduate in Culture of Peace and Ecosocial Design.
- Diploma in Applied Permaculture and Co-creative Facilitation.
- Specializations; cyberjournalism, new platforms and cultural communication.
- Graduate in Journalism.
- Degree in sound technician, studio recording.
Sílvia Martínez de la Casa
- Cultural manager
- Specializations; management and Administration.
- Graduate in Humanities
- Master’s degree in Cultural Management from the UOC.
- Facilitator and researcher
- Specializations; Design and elaboration of projects, dynamization
- community, participatory research, group facilitation
- Social educator.
- Master in Social Policies and Community Action.
- Facilitator and facilitator
- Specializations; participatory processes of Public Policies and Social and Solidarity Economy.
- Degree in Political Science from the UAB
- Master’s degree in Social Policies and Community Action from the IGOP
- Promoter of Cooperative Gear, XES Empordà and territorial dynamizer of Pam a Pam in Girona.
Júlia Perera Garcia
- Specializations; social and cultural communication and fundraising.
- Degree in Journalism.
- Postgraduate in Fundraising.
- Stimulator and Stirrer
- Specializations: Design and elaboration of projects, social and solidarity economy, community dynamization and facilitation of groups.
- Social educator.
- Postgraduate in Social and Solidarity Economy.
Marta Figueras Barnera
- Specializations: search for funding and endowment of resources. Project design.
- Degree in Audiovisual Communication.
- Postgraduate in Cultural Project Management.
- Research and Project Management
- Specializations: Project management, international cooperation and research.
- Degree in Economics and International Relations.
- Master in Security, Conflict and International Development.
- Postgraduate in International Development Cooperation.
Cooperativa Mas La Sala
Community housing and self-employment project.